Welcome to Version 3
Welcome to Version 3! (Originally Shown at Different Games 2018 – Oct 12-14)
Oct 14 2018
I’ve been working away on your favourite (only?) menstrual mini game series!
- All the text now works in HTML5 version
- Doctor game should display an answer every time now (If it doesn’t, if you could screen grab and post in the comments that would be lovely)
- Animations now work in the HTML5 version
- Pop ups for the health care info work, if you aren’t blocking popups. (It opens in a new window)
- Music! By Crash Overture (also featured in Contagion)
- Buttons – have sounds! (except in Survival, couldn’t get a sound I liked)
- New Buttons for the Doctor game
- New facial expression Animations for the Uterus in Survival
- When you go to the bathroom to early in Ninja, it now tells you why you lost rather than just sending you back to the menu
- Happiness is measured, and you get results based on how happy you were able to make yourself. (Both Ninja and Survival, both have different answers)
- More polish (all the those little bits)
- New Game called tentatively “Gone fishing”
- New DOCTOR animations
- DOCTOR revisions – there’s something I need to do to make this one work a wee bit better
- Improved Win screen
- Fix 'dancing clock'
- Endless mode and Hardcore for Survival and a few of the other tasks I had planned out.
Get Don't Bleed Through Your Pants!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.