Posting without fixing
Porting this game over to HTML 5 came with a few issues I wasn't planning on.
- text colours are different and difficult to read
- links to outside sites don't open
- artist page is illegible
- the lose screen animation of blood splatter doesn't work on my computer
I can't fix these at the moment. Largely because I left my power cable for my monitor in a different city and the screen on my surface pro 3 isn't really the best for programming, and I really need a little break.
Current things that need to be fixed with version 2 (windows and html)
- Doctor game - some combonations give no answer
- Doctor Game - needs something to notify the player that the time is up and their answer is on the top on the screen
- Ninja game - another screen so when you go to the bathroom too early, you aren't just confused about going back to the main menu
- Ninja - a bit more motivation to hit the go out button.
- Font colour changes for the non-colour blind, apparently my magical unicorn writing is hard on non-colour blind people (possibly other colour blind people, I just went with lots of contrast because that's what I can see and like to see)
Future idea (some)
- Endless mode for survival
Get Don't Bleed Through Your Pants!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.